MSK Physiotherapist / MSK Physiotherapy Practitioner
Job Title: MSK Physiotherapist
Location: West Yorkshire
Salary: £26k-£34K pa, based on level of experience
Job type: Permanent, full time position (40hrs per week)
The Company is a leading Multi-site MSK physiotherapy provider with an established track record of providing high quality physiotherapy services to the public and private sector. Their administrative and clinical team currently comprises 30 professionals who have gained a reputation for providing exceptional standards of care for our clients.
They currently have a vacancy for a full time Musculoskeletal Physiotherapist to join their team working at their clinics in West Yorkshire.
As a leading independent provider of occupational health, medico-legal, private and NHS physiotherapy services, they make a positive difference to more than 8000 patients each year. They believe that a company is only as good as the individuals in it, and look to recruit ambitious physiotherapist who have the drive and dedication to succeed in their careers. In return they offer opportunities for career progression, structured CPD, flexible working conditions and competitive remuneration.
The Company welcome applicants of varying levels of experience and can offer a comprehensive induction programme for those with less than 2 years qualification.
- To undertake musculoskeletal physiotherapy assessment and treatment of patients referred by occupational health, medico-legal and private healthcare companies.
- To support new service developments, including internet based and clinical service innovations.
- To oversee quality assurance (reporting) processes
Key feature and Benefits of working for the Company:
- Competitive structured salary banding (£26-34k) offered based on level of experience.
- Hours of work are flexible due to the nature of the post.
- Depending on requirements, there may be evening and weekend working as part of the remit of this post.
- Holiday allowance of 20-25 days depending on years' service (pro rata)
- Structured career path
- Comprehensive induction and training programme
- Comprehensive in house CPD programme
- Contributory company pension scheme
If you would like to become part of a forward thinking healthcare team, to enhance and develop your skills and experience further then get in touch
Please click on the APPLY button to send your CV and Cover Letter for this role.
Candidates with the relevant experience or job titles of; Physiotherapist, Physiotherapy, Physio Practitioner, MSK Physiotherapy, Private Physiotherapist, Occupational Health, Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy Practitioner, Lead Physiotherapist, MSK Physiotherapist Practitioner will also be considered for this role.