Senior Pensions Administrator
Senior Pensions Administrator - £ Competitive Salary – Luton, Bedfordshire – Full Time Permanent.
General Motors strive to earn customers for life, therefore we put the customer at the centre of everything we do. While our roots in the earliest days of automobile development give us plenty to celebrate, our success has always been founded on our forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence.
What you can expect
This Senior Pensions Administrator role will support the Pension Administration Manager and Assistant Manager with the day to day running of the administration of GM’s UK defined benefit pension plans as well as supporting / leading ad hoc projects as required. Ad-hoc projects would include completing GMP reconciliation across the plans, undertaking a review of admin documentation and preparing an administration manual for the department.
This is a very hands on role with opportunities for career growth.
What we expect
- Previous pension administration experience and solid calculations background are essential
- Ability to engage with the Trustees and Third party vendors including the scheme actuary and plan legal advisors.
- Experience with pensions systems would be an advantage.
- Understanding and knowledge on benefit transactions
- Experience of attending trustee board meetings would be an advantage.
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Company pension scheme
- Inclusion on the company car scheme
...and a lot more!
We are looking forward to receiving your application as well as relevant supporting documents (cover letter, CV and certificates), including your salary requirement and period of notice.
GM is an equal opportunity employer.