Meter Reading Representative
1 day left
- Full Time
Due to continued expansion, we are delighted to offer exciting and flexible opportunities across the Walsall/West Midlands Area to train as a Metering Representative. We are looking to train highly efficient and motivated Metering Representatives to provide a flexible resource to this expanding data collection market.
If you are interested in a role with a difference that offers flexibility, customer interaction and you like the outdoors; our Metering Representative role is for you.
Metering Representatives are responsible for collecting data from residential and commercial properties, on behalf of utility suppliers and other data collection clients. Walking from property to property (sometimes up to five miles per day), however you decide how and when you work through our flexible working model.
Our recruitment process is designed to ensure both that you are right for the role and that the role is right for you. So there are no trick questions, no attempts to catch you out. It's a chance for you to show us what you can do, while getting a better feel for what's involved.
The Ideal Candidate
For these roles, we're looking for people with the following key skills:
- Competency in numeracy and literacy
- The ability to work to timescales and under pressure
- A flexible approach to tasks and working hours
- Customer orientation
- Fitness appropriate to work content (sometimes you may be required to walk as far as five miles per day, between different customer properties).
- Smart and friendly with a professional approach to work
- Inclined to strive for continuous improvement
- Full driving license, must have ownership or access to their own car
- It is a requirement for candidates to have use of:
- A vehicle which is suitable for work purposes
- A telephone land line which can be used on a daily basis for communicating the Hand Held Computer.
We will consider applicants who are prepared to offer a flexible Metering Representative service to the Client as their primary role.
37 hours per week with flexible working hours to suit, an excellent bonus scheme and expenses including 0 per mile claim for business miles. A uniform and Hand Held Computer (HHC) is also provided. Some candidates may be allocated a company vehicle to complete their duties, those not allocated a vehicle will be required to provide their own transport to support their travel whilst completing the duties of the role.
Apply for Meter Reading Representative
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly