2 days left
- Full Time
nGeneration Limited is one of the UK's leading independent IT service and solution providers to the UK Corporate Hospitality market, our Customers are groups including pubs, clubs, restaurants and hotels.
We are currently seeking enthusiastic Project Engineers to join our dynamic and expanding team. You will be responsible for attending Customer sites ensuring that allocated calls are handled professionally and resolved within a timely manner. In conjunction with this, you will also be required to complete detailed and accurate sign off documentation.
* Attending Customer sites conducting installation and de-installation of hardware as required.
* Conducting site surveys at Customer establishments as well as producing site survey reports to be issued to our Project Control Team.
* Providing go live support to Customer as and when required.
* Ensure any movement of stock is recorded accurately and sign off documentation is fully completed.
* Our Project team work 8 hour shifts, 5 days out of 7 days which may include some weekends and bank holidays.
* Experience of working within the Hospitality / Retail Sector
* Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
* Networking and connectivity experience
* Basic Windows & DOS experience
* Experience of basic PC configuration
As a Company we cover the whole of the UK on a regular basis and work internationally on an ad hoc basis, therefore this role will involve extensive travel, staying away from home as well as working night shifts.
Due to the nature of this role it is essential that applicants have a full UK driver's license.
Please be aware that interviews will be conducted at our Head Office in Dudley, West Midlands.
These roles will benefit from a Company Van, fuel card and Company benefits.
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly