My client is looking to recruit an exceptional Assistant Manager with a strong sales management background to take over the day to running of a multi million pound turnover home improvement store located in Aberdeen, paying a basic of £25,000 OTE £40,000.
Our client is one of the fastest growing retailer and manufactures of home improvement products with annual revenues in nearing £300 million. They currently trade from over 50 modern showrooms situated in out of town retail parks and are experiencing a significant amount growth across the UK. This is therefore an excellent Assistant Manager vacancy for a sales hungry, career driven retail manager.
As a Assistant Manager your main responsibilities will include:
- Managing the full circle customer experience in line with the company sales model, including engagement , qualification of customer, design, delivery and installation.
- Coaching, leading and orchestrating the sales team within the showroom, driving sales and KPIs, service, standards, presentation, process and compliance
- Being their brand ambassador and championing the company values by being an inspirational leader to the team.
- Develop the team and create a succession plan for the business by performance managing the individual team members and creating sales superstars.
- Work with the installation managers to maintain the high standards of fitting and installations
- Managing the lead bank to generate appointments and manage outstanding quotes
- Manage telephone and web enquiries and allocate to the sales designers
- Conduct daily team briefs to keep staff up to date with company procedure and new relevant information.
We are looking to hear from exceptional Assistant Managers who can clearly demonstrate the following:
- A proven track record in people management within a Blue Chip Retail Environment (i.e. Bathrooms, Kitchens, Furniture, DIY, Flooring, Automotive, Electronics, Mobile Phones, Baths, Gym Sales etc).
- You will need to demonstrate your sales management skills through performance management, coaching and developing.
- You will be able to show your track record in NOT only hitting but smashing targets and KPI's.
- Exceptional leadership skills, drive, Resilience with a high emphasis on the customer journey.
- Strong P&L accountability
This is a truly fantastic opportunity for a sales driven assistant manager who wants to earn excellent OTE and work for a market leader. You have the potential to design your career and earn up to £40,000 annually with bonus. Our clients top performing Assistant managers are earning in excess of £50,000 or have been promoted to Store Manager.
Apply now for immediate consideration