5 days left
- Full Time
A precision sheet metal and fabrications company based in Nuneaton currently have an opportunity for a Machinist / Programmer / Setter / Operator to join their busy team.
They require a Machinist / Programmer / Setter / operator of 4/5 axis milling machines using FeatureCam. The company have a range of different machines and produce a variety of parts.
As a Machinist / Programmer/ Setter / Operator you will be responsible for the following:
- Use drawings and 3d models to produce parts
- Take the lead organising staff and maintenance of machinery
- Working to production lead times
- Must be able to use featurecam and have a knowledge of Heidenhain controls
- Measure and inspect own parts
- Setup and operate machines
- Must have a good experience of materials, tooling and work holding
About the Company“Specialising in Precision Fabrications, Sheet Metalwork and Machined Parts, Universal Fabrications are a Midlands based company serving UK & Europe.
With over 40 years’ experience within the automotive, aerospace, defence, rail and commercial vehicle sectors we are a fully integrated organisation using the latest in 3D CAD/CAM manufacturing technology along with heavy investment in CMM inspection equipment.
We can offer a diverse range of low to medium volume applications where our technical, engineering, manufacturing & quality control capabilities deliver tangible benefits to our customers.”
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position the hiring company would love to hear from you. Please attach an up to date copy of your CV to the link provided and they will be in direct contact.
Apply for Machinist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly