Designer, Brand and Marketing, EMEA
4 days left
- Full Time
About the role
A new opportunity exists to join our global Brand and Marketing division as the Designer, Brand and Marketing (EMEA). The role is responsible for the execution and delivery of a broad range of high-quality design, desktop publishing and production services (domestic and international) in line with the overall Macquarie Group brand standards and business strategy.
In this role you will be a key member of the global Design & Production team, providing you with the opportunity to partner and collaborate with creative colleagues across our Sydney, Hong Kong and New York locations. This global team provides creative, graphics and formatting service across a broad range of pitches, presentations and other marketing materials, as well as content and strategic marketing. This spans the full range of Macquarie's internal and external communication channels including our increasingly important social and digital platforms.
Reporting to the Head of Brand and Marketing, EMEA your creative outputs will directly support the overall Brand and Marketing division. The division is responsible for engaging with clients, employees and the communities in which we live and work around the world through brand management; content development; creative campaigns; leadership, internal and marketing communications. To assess your suitability for the role, a portfolio of your desktop publishing and graphic design work should accompany your application.
Key responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Ensure all design requests are produced in a timely manner and to a high standard in accordance with corporate brand standards, guidelines and templates.
- Establish and pro-actively manage effective and professional relationships with key stakeholders across the business
(both internal and external).
- Conduct content review and user acceptance testing as required across projects and solutions implemented
- Manage the Design & Production JIRA request process to ensure all regional requests are responded to in a manner
- Authoring of digital content across Macquarie's digital platforms through use of enterprise content management systems
- Provide support to the Global Design & Production team when required
- Solid production/creative design and web design experience in a corporate environment.
- Time management of working hours is a priority. There are times when extended work hours will be required to attend global tele/video conference calls.
- Sound working understanding of corporate sign off processes and managing stakeholder engagement on projects.
- Sound analytical, process and problem solving skills.
- Able to communicate, interact and maintain excellent relationships at all levels across the business
- Advanced use of the following software: Adobe Creative Cloud (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat), Intermediate use of the Microsoft Office Suite (in particular PowerPoint and Word) and knowledge of Exact Target, cvent.
- Advanced PowerPoint screen show design preferable
- Experience in web/intranet site builds using content management systems (CMS), as well as knowledge of Multimedia software and HTML
- Thorough knowledge of PC and MAC platforms
- Thorough understanding of print production requirements (prepare artwork for printing) and processes (digital, offset)
- Understanding of digital photography methods, along with digital production methodologies including waterfall, agile and scrum
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, gender identity, marriage, civil partnership, pregnancy, maternity, race (including colour and ethnic or national origins), religion or belief.
We facilitate a range of flexible working arrangements within our teams. Talk to us about what flexibility may be available.