Title: Care Assistant
Salary: £8.30 – 10.08 per hour, 28 days holiday, company pension, work smartphone, perkbox scheme
• Do you want to join a company that really values you and your career and will do the utmost to help you succeed?
• Are you ready for a role that will allow you to make a real difference to the lives of others?
• Are you caring by nature and enjoy helping people in need?
If you answered YES to the above then Bluebird Care Kensington & Chelsea is looking for someone just like you…
We are a company that really value its staff and are committed to providing a real career journey and the very best in training & development. Through our dedicated and passionate Care Assistant team we deliver support to people who need a helping hand to stay living independently in their own homes.
There are no age or experience barriers to working with us as we offer full training and ongoing support. If you have some care experience then that’s great but most important is to be a caring and compassionate person that wants to make a real difference to the lives of others.
In return we can offer you:
• A happy and nurturing working environment with a team that really cares about you and wants to help you succeed.
• A real Career Journey helping you progress to becoming a Senior Care Assistant, Care Mentor, Care Specialist or step-up to one of our office roles. Our Care Manager, Customer Services Manager and Compliance Manager all started with us as Care Assistants!
• Award winning training; five-day Bluebird Care induction training programme and many free specialist training courses you can sign up for including fully funded NVQ 2,3,4 in Health & Social Care.
• Latest Technology; we provide you with the latest apps which allow you to use your mobile to log in/log out of customers as well as providing real-time care plans and task lists - helping you to better care for your customers.
• Very competitive rates of pay, pension and all equipment required is provided.
• Perkbox scheme which gives you access to thousands of different rewards, ranging from free food in major UK restaurants, to movie tickets, to phone insurance and more.
• Regular social events and activities
• Featured Care Assistant and employee of the month schemes with gifts and bonuses.
• Recommend a Friend scheme which will pay you £250 for every successful referral.
It is absolutely ESSENTIAL that our Care Assistants live within the following postcodes: NW6, NW8, NW10, SW1, SW3, SW4, SW5, SW6, SW7, SW8, SW9, SW10, SW11, SW13, SW18, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, W8, W9, W10, W11, W12, W14, WC1, WC2
We welcome your interest in joining the Bluebird Care team and look forward to viewing your application.