Catering Support Services – Primary Education
Dolce is a long established, highly successful, £multi-million turnover, Catering business, family owned with an entrepreneurial reputation built on its good, honest and reliable services which exceed customer expectations. Rapid expansion in the education sector, particularly primary education, generated by Dolce’s innovative approach to creating true customer partnerships, through the provision of quality, on-site catering services, with meals ‘cooked from scratch’, has resulted in major growth within the business.
Dolce now wish to appoint a ‘hands on’ Payroll Manager with a ‘can do’ attitude, who will drive the development of payroll related systems and procedures to help manage this growth, and future growth, effectively and efficiently. Reporting to the Financial Director, this diverse and challenging role will include responsibility for:
- Assuming operational responsibility for the company’s payroll service, managing the smooth running of payroll and transactional services on a day to day basis, in line with statutory legislation, including pension scheme administration.
- Management and development of a small payroll team, ensuring all KPI’s are achieved.
- Driving a continuous improvement, proactive approach throughout the department.
- Maintaining and processing all payroll related records and returns to statutory bodies; and data to the management team.
- Working with the Financial Director in the development of effective payroll and payroll related systems and procedures, including implementation of a payroll software system, which will enable the department to meet the growing demands of the business.
Candidates must have a proven background in Payroll Management with a sound understanding, and up to date knowledge of, payroll and pension legislation, gained in a progressive, CI focused environment. With sound leadership skills, diverse systems experience and the ability to take both a strategic and ‘hands on’ approach, he/she will have excellent communication and negotiation skills, demonstrating adaptability and attention to detail. Experience of working with Sage Payroll would be advantageous.
All applications and contact from third parties must be made via our retained consultants – McCourt Newton.
To apply please send your CV, with cover letter and current salary details, quoting the above reference via the apply button.
Closing date: Monday 19th March 2018.
Applicants must hold a working visa for the UK. If you have not been invited for interview within 7 days after the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion