Relationship Manager / Member Liaison Manager
Job Title: Relationship Manager
Location: Central London (WC2B)
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- State of the art office space including wellness room and roof terrace
- Bring your dog to work
- Breakfast each Monday
Founded in 2003, the Company is the leading global community for board-level executives. They exist to provide their Members, who hail from Fortune 500 corporates through to private equity-backed businesses, with a safe, secure environment where they can develop further as leaders and, through access to the expertise and experiences of like-minded individuals, find the inspiration to improve organisational performance.
They are a fast-growing, agile company, constantly looking for solutions to deliver a high level of customer service to their members. Based in London, they have a growing international membership and an office in Hong Kong. They take pride in delivering a personal, bespoke service to their members within a vibrant business community.
They are currently seeking a Relationship Manager to manage a diverse portfolio of a select group of CEOs, Non-Executive Directors and other senior individuals from FTSE, AIM, private equity, Small Cap, global corporations and public sector organisations. Typically these members are responsible for company turnover between £50m and £2bn. You will also be responsible for ensuring annual membership renewals, which directly contribute to the total revenue for the Company.
The ideal candidate will be a creative team player with strong business acumen and excellent written and verbal communication skills. You will regularly attend and participate in Company events with decision-makers and Thought Leaders from some of the world's pre-eminent companies, business schools and consultancies. You will be encouraged to think in an entrepreneurial manner, contribute to the strategy of the company and work as part of a great team!
- Develop, grow and retain relationships with members in your portfolio, ensuring you understand their business and personal career objectives
- Create and facilitate a bespoke programme of support to each member in a timely fashion
- Instigate relevant one-to-one connections between members and devise appropriate tailored events
- Implement all communication with members and liaise with their assistants when necessary
- Provide general career advice to your clients as required, with the appropriate level of candour
- Work collaboratively with Editorial, Marketing and Advisory Partnership teams on event programming and connections to ensure maximum value is being delivered to your members
- Liaise with the Business Development Managers to ensure a smooth handover of new members and in turn pass on new member referrals
- Work with the events team to ensure the smooth running of events
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years' experience working in a Relationship Manager role or similar
- Commercially astute with good sales and negotiation skills
- Ability to engage with and advise senior level executives across a broad spectrum of industries and functions
- Organised with excellent time management skills
- Ability to multi-task without compromising strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and cover letter for this role.
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Relationship Manager, Sales Negotiation, Member Liaison Manager, Client Relationship Manager, Key Account Manager, Business Support Manager, Business Support Coordinator, Client Relationship Support Manager, Customer Support Manager, Customer Retention Manager, Client Retention Manager may also be considered for this role.