5 days left
- Full Time
Full time administration roles have become available to work in Liverpool within a Government body as an Estates Administrator. The administrator will be paid at £10 hour.
The administrator will provide extensive administrative duties for a single officer or team, under direct supervision.
Examples of work performed will include but not be restricted to:
- Collating and analysing fairly complex information or data, submitting results in a written report
- Overseeing administrative procedures and processes
- Acting as a administrative liaison with internal and / or external sources
- Occasional travel to 6 sites across the country
- Occasional manual handling of boxes
- Decision making
- Management of a busy inbox
We are looking for someone who has had previous exposure to working within a similar role, dealing with administration and customer service on various levels, computer and communication skills are vital for this role, the successful candidate will need to go through security clearance, start date ASAP pending clearance and references.
If you are interested in the position please send an up to date CV through and complete an online registration at /gov-apply or contact the branch on 01512426106
Apply for Estates Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly