5 days left
- Full Time
The advisory and programme delivery division delivers services to projects ranging in scale and complexity from £million’s to £20bn, through the technical disciplines of programme management, project management, project controls, scheduling, cost management, estimating, infrastructure finance, management consulting, digital consulting, education and healthcare management.
Our education health and care portfolio is primarily a UK based business working in key sectors of education, public health and social care. Our work stretches from running training courses attended by individual teachers through to managing the £19m Adoption Support Fund on behalf of the government. In many instances we operate under the Cambridge Education brand which provides synergy with other global education activities in the Group.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate, and take positive steps to create an inclusive culture.
- To ensure that all stakeholders for the Project receive an excellent administrative service
- Using the specific online application portal, process funding applications according to eligibility scope and criteria, defined by the client (Department for Education – DfE) and internal guidance
- Monitor workload on the portal and raise concerns regarding volumes to fund co-ordinators
- Proactively monitor the ASF helpline: receive telephone calls and emails, acknowledge, answer and/or refer enquiries from a range of stakeholders within an agreed timescale
- Process ad hoc requests for data or information from stakeholders
- Support management reporting for stakeholders
- Distribute communications with stakeholders
- Support with producing, formatting, and distributing documents
- Support Project Manager and Assistant Project Managers with maintaining timely and appropriate communication with clients, consultants, suppliers, local offices and other stakeholders
- Additionally, the Project Officer will be required to:
- be engaged with the process of continuous improvement and seeking ways of increasing efficiency
- demonstrate behaviours which emulate our PRIDE values
- accept other tasks and responsibilities which may reasonably be requested by their line manager or the Project Manager.
- Educated to A-level standard, or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or environment
- Proficient in using MS packages, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Full attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexibility and team working skills
- Excellent communication skills, both spoken, written and listening
- Demonstrable interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan and organise own work and support others with the same
- Competent numeracy skills with experience in creating and monitoring budgets and finances
- Proactive and able to use own initiative to solve problems and seek opportunities for continuous improvement
Apply for Project Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly