FINTEC recruit is seeking a Workshop Mechanical Fitter for our Engineering client in Warrington. You will be working a 37.5 working week. Salary in the GBP28,000 to GBP30,000 range depending on experience. You will require to have experience of maintenance of various types of pumps.
Role and Responsibilities for the Mechanical Fitter:
- To accurately assess rotating equipment
- Repairs for spare parts
- Rebuild of pumps, gearboxes, fans and rotating equipment
- Compile quotations and input data
- Attend customer sites and other company sites as may be required
- Liaise with suppliers and produce quotations
Requirements for the Mechanical Fitter position:
- Hold a full Mechanical apprenticeship
- Good engineering practice and able to use measuring equipment
- Good Microsoft office/IT experience
- Microsoft Office experience
- Essential to have Rotating equipment experience and experience of bench fitting to site diagnosis
- Able to write route cause failure reports
- Mechanical seal repair and laser alignment and pump repair experience.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.