Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Consulting
2 days left
- Full Time
My client a BIG 4 consultancy with Global operations is currently recruiting for a Senior Infrastructure engineer to join them on a contract basis in London. You'll be heling to complete Infrastructure change projects in a variety of business areas from Forensic Technologies, Tax Services, Customer Remediation Services and Managed Services.
The ideal candidate will have a great background within Infrastructure engineering, with experience carry out design.
- Excellent knowledge of Active Directory
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2012 R2
- Experience of Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 configuration
- Server Hardening and security improvement experience
- Experience with private cloud Technologies such as Vmware NSX, Vmware vRealize suite such as vROPS, vRLog Insight and vRA.
- Experience setting up and configuring VMware preferably vSphere v 5.5 and 6.0
- Experience setting up and configuring Citrix Xen App and Xen Desktop environments
- Experience of supporting Microsoft Office products - specifically around integration.
- Working knowledge of Storage Area Networks, Network Attached Storage
- Working knowledge of networking technologies such as CISCO, Checkpoints and Palo Alto
- Working knowledge of RSA authentication
- Working knowledge of backup technologies such as Commvault, Intellisnap and Snapvault
- Experience in writing scripts to query/configure Active Directory and Windows Servers
- ITIL Best practice
- Articulate a clear strategy for the technology platforms aligned to the overall programme deliverables and client service expectations.
- Engage effectively with the business and with the third party hosting provider to ensure the systems are delivered in accordance with requirements and thereafter remain operational in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Understand in detail the points of integration across all platforms. This will include Firewalls, Network, and Storage and server farm interdependencies
- Supporting and building Enterprise level Infrastructure solutions.
Alexander Ash Consulting is acting as an agency