Carrier Relations Domain Lead
2 days left
- Full Time
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Carrier Relations Manager for our client based in Brussels.
This is a permanent position with a salary up to £36k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Search for new potential Carriers
- Ensure that technical tests to assess quality of potential suppliers are performed.
- Help the decision process by contributing to the business case for new Carriers and services.
- Collaborate with the Legal and Regulatory team in the assessment of the legal environment.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with product management strategy.
- End-to-end contract negotiations and contract owner.
- Manage the business relationship with Carriers in the assigned countries/regions.
- Manage contract negotiation
- Responsible for the successful delivery of new Carriers into the business
- Ensure efficient operational maintenance is performed
- Act as escalation point for any request (technical, order, quality, etc.) made to Carriers.
- Measure and report Carrier performance in respect of quality and costs to meet business productivity requirements.
- Master degree level or equivalent through experience
- Experience in wholesale/interconnect of mobile services
- Experience in Procurement activities
- Technical and commercial knowledge on National voice termination and interconnect Voice:
- TDM and IP based networks
- SS7 and SIP signalling
- Termination and transit services
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills and rigorous Capacity to translate highly technical issues into easy to understand language
- Able to define and manage end to end processes
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT107
FINTEC recruit specialise in IT, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.
Apply for Carrier Relations Domain Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly