Carrier Relations Domain Lead
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Carrier Relations Manager for our client based in Brussels.
This is a permanent position with a salary up to £36k depending on experience.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Search for new potential Carriers
- Ensure that technical tests to assess quality of potential suppliers are performed.
- Help the decision process by contributing to the business case for new Carriers and services.
- Collaborate with the Legal and Regulatory team in the assessment of the legal environment.
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with product management strategy.
- End-to-end contract negotiations and contract owner.
- Manage the business relationship with Carriers in the assigned countries/regions.
- Manage contract negotiation
- Responsible for the successful delivery of new Carriers into the business
- Ensure efficient operational maintenance is performed
- Act as escalation point for any request (technical, order, quality, etc.) made to Carriers.
- Measure and report Carrier performance in respect of quality and costs to meet business productivity requirements.
- Master degree level or equivalent through experience
- Experience in wholesale/interconnect of mobile services
- Experience in Procurement activities
- Technical and commercial knowledge on National voice termination and interconnect Voice:
- TDM and IP based networks
- SS7 and SIP signalling
- Termination and transit services
- Fluent in English (written and oral)
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills and rigorous Capacity to translate highly technical issues into easy to understand language
- Able to define and manage end to end processes
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team and quote Ref: FT107
FINTEC recruit specialise in IT, Engineering, Finance, Legal and Business Support roles for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.