Travelodge has an exciting opportunity for Hotel Manager to join the team based in Telford. You will work on a full time, permanent basis and receive a highly competitive salary of £22,000 per annum dependant on experience.
Hotel Manager role
Travelodge is a rapidly expanding value hotel chain with a UK estate of over 540 properties and a heritage of over 30 years. Our Hotel Managers are passionate about delivering an outstanding customer experience and strive to deliver a consistently high quality product plus great service at every contact point.
As Hotel Manager of the 40 room site in Telford, you would be responsible for leading, coaching and motivating the reception and housekeeping teams.
What you will be doing as our Hotel Manager
- Making sure rooms and communal areas are cleaned thoroughly and consistently
- Reviewing customer feedback to produce targeted action plans
- Working with team members to create personal development plans
- Recruiting motivated team members and making sure they have a warm induction
- Reporting and overseeing any repairs or maintenance needed
- Additional responsibilities include rota management, banking and health and safety
What we will expect from you as our Hotel Manager
At Travelodge, we believe that behaviours are as important as your skills and experience. The three we look for are Care for People, Attention to Detail and Drive for Results.
What you can expect from us as our Hotel Manager
- By achieving customer satisfaction targets, Hotel Managers can earn an annual bonus of up to 20%.
- Life insurance and 4% pension
- 50% discount on rooms plus food and beverage
- Access to ‘Friends and Family’ website with many rooms at £14.99
- £50 E-voucher on each work anniversary
- Extra holiday with each year’s tenure
- Multiple high street retail and mobile provider discounts
- 40 hours per week (typical shifts are 7am to 3pm or 3pm to 11pm)
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Hotel Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!