£20,000 - £30,000PA (DOE)
We are seeking a Mortgage Adviser with a minimum of 2 years' experience, CeMap qualified with Competent Adviser Status, to join a growing team in an Northampton based office.
This is a position, advising clients on what is the best mortgage for their personal circumstances. With access to the whole of market you will be phone based and dealing with between 10 and 15 pre qualified appointments. All leads are passed via estate agencies that we partner with and work closely with to ensure maximum quality and conversion.
This is a great opportunity to work in fast paced, vibrant, growing business. Working in a target driven environment you will also be supported by sales admin staff, appointment setters, and a paraplanner to assist with all research for clients.
- Calling a variety of warm leads to advise on mrotgage options available
- Objection handling and working towards agreed targets
- Selling a range of products, with a solution based sales approach
- Building last relationships that will lead to future reviews
- Reviewing existing clients to ensure that clients are not moved to a standard variable rate ensuring policies are up to date.
- CeMap qualified or CF1 or CF6 Certificates
- Proven sales track record who can evidence achieved targets
- Excellent telephone manner previous history of a telephone based sales would be an advantage
- Open market mortgage broking experience is essential
- Ability to thrive in a high pressure environment whilst maintain high attention to detail
- Capable of managaing a small team, and delegating workloads to optimise the running of the business on a day to day basis
- Strong administration skills
- Ability to work as part of a team is key
- 28 days annual leave (extra day every year of service)
- Closed for Christmas
- Workplace pension
- Flexible working hours
Monday to Friday 9AM - 7PM (flexible hours)
1 Saturday in 3 weekends you will be required to be on call following up leads via email on mobile phone.
If you would like to be considered for this role please email your CV.