Calculation Developer / Pensions Calculation Developer
Job Title: Calculation Developer
Salary: Up to £40,000 dependent on experience
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The company is a leading Software and Data Services provider working within the finance sector and is growing at an exponential rate. As a result of this they are looking to increase their delivery capacity across many functions in order to support both internal and external clients.
They are now looking for a Calculation developer in either their Guildford or Edinburgh office to Develop Pensions Benefit Calculations for both in-house and third party Administration platforms. Also responsible for creating, maintaining, running and documenting test cases to support each developed and released calculation as well as managing the release process of each calculation suite through various environments (e. UAT, Staging and Live). You'll also be expected to work closely with team members to ensure consistency in approach for all calculation automation.
- Governance - active, accurate and timely participation in the production of Management Information
- Project & Service delivery / management - managing client delivery to Contractual and / or Project Initiation Document (PID) requirements
- Client management - managing client expectations and developing relationships
- Continual improvement - Sharing personal knowledge and skill to support the development of team members
- Operational management - optimising delivery to achieve company targets & strategies
- Business assurance (BA) - ensuring quality of product against ITM and client requirements
- Information Security - Ensure all relevant information security management
- Knowledge of DB Pensions is essential
- Good problem solving and analytical skills are also critical
- A degree or other qualifications in a technical area: Computing, IT, Maths or Physics
- Knowledge of PenScope, DAaRT, Data Migrations, DC Pensions
- Experience of Data Migrations, Programming, Pensions administration, Calculation coding, and Actuarial support
- General skills around Object oriented programming, Visual Studio / VB /C# and SQL
Please be aware; the company will not be providing sponsorship or relocation packages for this role. Candidates will therefore need to be eligible to both live and work in the UK without need for sponsorship.
To apply for this role please click APPLY to submit your CV and covering letter