Italian Speaking Sales Exec
Italian Speaking Sales Development Rep
US award winning, “Top Place to Work”, fast growing IT Security player looking for additional Sales professionals for its brand-new sales team in Reading (brand new, modern offices/excellent location!).
A key hire is to bring on board an Italian speaking Sales Development Representative.
Reporting into an experienced, dynamic Sales Manager whose style is to “coach” & certainly not micro manage - the SDR is responsible for identifying and qualifying sales opportunities in southern Europe. This is achieved through outbound calling and e-mailing (plenty of leads provided!)
The SDR qualifies and sets up initial presentations for the sales team. While there is not a high degree of technical knowledge required this position lays the foundation for a successful high-tech sales career.
· Learn company products and service offering
· Learn the tools necessary to be successful: CRM, scripts, WebEx, product info
· Build relationships with Inside, Field, and Sales Engineering counterparts
· Leverage any opportunity you can to learn the market and the business
· Learn how to navigate through a target organization to get what you need
· Consistently meet goals for Initial presentation setup
· Meet or exceed goals and maintain the momentum to do so
· Goal-oriented, passionate, high-energy professional
· Excellent oral & written communication skills
· Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced company
· Strong time management, organizational & decision-making skills
· Prospecting and cold calling skills in a BtoB environment
· Experience in lead generation in the high-tech software industry.
· Attention to detail
· Fluent Italiano. Business Level English.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive base salary of £30k to £35k (dep on experience) + very realistic commission in your first year of £10k to £15k + Benefits package.
Excellent promotion prospects
Sounds like the sales role for you? If the answer is YES then please send your CV to Tony Timmins, Executive Recruiter.