Junior / Trainee Security Engineers
This company are looking for CV's for on site trainee security engineer staff. They are looking for apprentices to start working together with either on site teams of door or window engineers, access control engineers and shutter and gate engineers to help with their growing team but would help if you had experience of, servicing, maintenance, and installation of some of the below items they want you to cover:
- Manual door and closing devises
- Automatic doors
- Steel door installation.
- Revolving Doors.
- Gate engineer.
- Shutter Engineers
- Door and window installation
- Locksmith and fitting locks and panic equipment.
- Teleflex systems
- Automated Window systems.
The company is based in Romford Essex, but the successful candidate will work from home to site with all jobs electronically sent to them with engineers based all around London so no need to be local to the office.
They have been established over 20 years and looking to grow their engineering team.
They specialise in the installation, service, maintenance, supply, commission, consultancy, design, and technical support of technology based Security Solutions.
- The ability to work on own initiative.
- The ability to work under pressure and to time scales.
- An excellences in communications both written and spoken.
- A knowledge of IT base, skills including use of excel and word
- The ability to work well within a small team
- Drivers Licence if possible
- CSCS (preferred however not a necessity)
What the role will involve
- Helping and learning in Service and maintenance.
- Helping in Small installations Planning, programming and reporting on each project
What they are offering
Base salary range depending on experience of £10,400 to £18,200.
- Incentive bonuses
- On Call rota
- Option for self-employed (Higher Rate of Pay)
They are looking for someone who is flexible, not afraid of hard work and wants to move on in their working life.