MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (S)
£28K - £36K + OT + Training
Days and Shifts available
We are seeking an Electrical Engineer or a Mechanical Engineer with a strong electrical appreciation to join an established team.
If you are experienced Electrical engineer or perhaps a newly qualified Mechanical / Electrical Engineer we offer an exciting opportunity to develop your career as well as providing on-going training.
Key Electrical Engineer responsibilities:
- Carry out proactive and reactive maintenance to ensure minimum product downtime
- Contribute to implementing new working methods and actively participate in continuous improvement
- Ensure consistency in quality of work across the various lines
- Ensure smooth changeovers/handovers between shifts
- To actively and analytically fault find
- Understand and improve company performance measurements
- Promote and adhere to the Company Health and Safety Policy, ensuring that all tasks are carried out to the safe systems of work provided by management
Personal specification for Electrical Maintenance Engineer:
- Time served with a recognised apprenticeship or equivalent relevant experience
- Experience & understanding of automated manufacturing systems
- Well-developed analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of control systems & PLC's is desirable
- A hands-on team player with the ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing
- Basic IT skills
- Understanding of CMMS desirable, although full training will be provided
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and capable of working unsupervised
- Ability to demonstrate previous involvement in continuous improvement initiatives
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Ride to work scheme
- Perks on-line discount scheme
- Discount on Group products
If you are considering relocation, the vibrant city of Lincoln represents an ideal opportunity. A city that is steeped in history and culture, full of trendy bars and restaurants, excellent schools and beautiful countryside right on your door step. On top of that housing is affordable and transport links to the rest of the UK are excellent. You really should check Lincoln out!
If you are currently working as a Site Engineer, Production Engineer, Shift Engineer, Plastic Moulding Engineer, Factory Engineer or have a good knowledge of water treatment, pneumatics and hydraulics then this may be an interesting role for you.
If you live in Lincoln, Market Rasen, Louth, Brigg, Coningsby, Gainsborough, Boston, Sleaford or Skegness this may well be within commutable distance for you.