1 day left
- Full Time
Must be flexible
Are you an experienced Legal Secretary?
Are you willing to give 110%?
Yes? You could be just the person we're looking for!
Our client is looking for an experienced Legal Secretary in London
A fantastic opportunity to join a winning team within a fantastic team environment. Our client is a world-renowned law firm, based in London.
This role is key to the business and we are therefore looking for an experienced legal secretary, with the confidence to hit the ground running. You will be responsible for supporting up to 5 fee earners (including partners) - so a 'can do' attitude and an organised approach to work are an absolute MUST.
The right candidate will also have experience supporting the year end billing process and possess a flexible approach to working hours (although predominantly the hours will be 9:30 - 5:30, deadlines may require additional flexibility).
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting fee earners and partners
- Processing expenses
- Diary management
- Digital dictation
- Organising conference calls, meetings, travel arrangements and lunches
- Writing letters
- Meeting with the accounts team concerning billing matters
- Collating billing guides and drafting narratives
- Updating the internal systems
- General ad hoc administration duties
Skills and Abilities:
- Must have experience of dealing with the end of year billing process
- Must have experience working in a busy, fast paced environment
- Willing to go the extra mile to meet client's expectation
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent ability to prioritise
- Fantastic organisational skills
- Proficient using Microsoft Office, including Excel and advanced Powerpoint skills
- Team player
- Able to stay calm under pressure
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!