Our clients are a specialist manufacturer of controlled release flavourings and ingredients and they are currently seeking a Production Technician.
As a Production Technician, reporting to the Factory Manager, you will be responsible for manufacturing quality products efficiently, accurately, safely and on time, working as an integral part of the production team.
The Production Technicians duties will include but will not be limited to the following:-
- Manufacture of all products as requested by the Factory Manager from work instructions on designated plant machinery
- Accurate weighing and checking of raw materials and finished goods where required
- Maintaining high standards of plant hygiene and health and safety to ensure compliance with company policy
- Set up and operate production equipment in accordance with current good manufacturing practices and standard operating procedures
- Keep accurate production logs
- Making sure all hygiene records and cleaning schedules are kept up to date
- Previous batch processing experience
- A good level of numeracy and literacy and an eye for detail
- Team player and good communication skills
- A flexible attitude to work demands and a willingness to embrace change
- Can deal with deadline pressures well
"We are a specialist manufacturer of controlled release flavourings and ingredients. Founded in 1992, we continue to be a creative pioneer in the field of encapsulation technology to provide solutions to manufacturers worldwide."
How to Apply
Please apply by attaching an up to date CV and a covering letter with salary expectation to the link provided and our client will be in direct contact.
Closing date - Friday 16th March 2018
Skills or keywords: Manufacturing, Production Technician, Production