Recruitment Consultant, Fantastic Basic + OTE and Benefits, St Helens
360 Resourcing Solutions have gone from zero to hero in eight short years. From the proverbial garage office, just like Apple, to a cool new suite of offices now employing a talented team of over 80!
We are not looking to stop there! We opened our first London office in Covent Garden in November 2014, specialising in permanent recruitment. We are looking to continue with this growth and want to appoint a Recruitment Consultant to join our St Helens team.
We are looking for a driven individual who is looking for a company that values hard work and rewards accordingly. What is really important to us is that the people who join our team have bags of energy, drive and the desire to create a business for themselves. We are looking for a graduate with retail or sales experience, and experienced Retail Recruitment Consultant
360’s culture is one of high performance, and high reward. Consultants regularly take home in excess of £5,000 per month in commission on top of a competitive basic salary. Salary reviews are a constant and we offer you the chance to achieve 4 pay rises per year plus numerous incentives such as a car allowance, luxury holiday, and our rock-star incentive scheme.
We are looking for driven individuals who want to succeed in the recruitment industry. 360 will give you the opportunity to develop your own sector and desk – essentially building a business for yourself.
What we are looking for in a Recruitment Consultant
- Experience of working in a target driven environment
- Sales experience – either face to face or telephone based sales
- A drive to succeed and earn money
- Self accountable for your performance, displaying resilience, drive, passion and commitment to get the job done
- An interest in a long term career within recruitment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
In return you will receive:
- Fantastic basic salary with regular reviews
- Market leading commission scheme
- Holiday incentives (2019 we are going to Mexico for Spring Break!)
- Flexible working
- Car Allowance
- Unlimited career development
Apply now to find out more!