New opportunity alert! Here at WIS International, we are recruiting for a permanent full time Payroll Administrator to join our HR and Finance Team based at our Head Office in Nether Poppleton, York. The successful candidate will receive a competitive salary of £17,000 per annum.
Do you have strong payroll experience and a keen eye for detail?
Do you have good Microsoft Office skills including Word & Excel?
Are you available at short notice to start in a new position?
If so, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
WIS International is one of the leading global inventory and data collection services companies. Using our internally developed software, patented hardware and skilled workforce we provide physical inventory counting, merchandising and space optimization services to many leading retailers worldwide.
Your duties as our Payroll Administrator will include:
- To calculate and process fortnightly payroll using Moorepay
- Maintain and update payroll processing systems and records
- Update and process all statutory payments as appropriate
- Calculation and payments of Attachment Earnings Order
- Process and Calculate holiday payments
- Process NEST payments
- To ensure all data is imputed is accurate
- Management reporting
- Respond to general queries from employees and externally
- Support HR team in general HR tasks
Our ideal Payroll Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Hardworking, excellent time keeping, focused and self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Have the ability to resolve problems efficiently
- Previous payroll knowledge and experience
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday working from 9.00am to 5.00pm
- Full time permanent contract
Our success starts with our employees. At WIS International, we strive to create a rewarding experience for our employees so they, in turn, can provide exceptional experiences for our clients.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity as our Payroll Administrator, then please click 'Apply’ today and don’t miss out!