CNC Programmer / Setter
New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning engineering, fabrication and machining companies companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic CNC Programmer / Setter Turning Hankook to join their team based in Blackburn. You will receive a competitive salary of £14 - £16 per hour DOE.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated CNC Programmer / Setter, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
The CNC Programmer / Setter Turning Hankook Role
Working within a predominantly medium to high batch machining cell this role is to program, set and operate Barfed Mazak, Fanuk, Haas CNC Lathes with B axis/Y axis/Sub spindles.
Due to the type of work, you will have excellent tooling knowledge and the ability to ensure cutting strategy suits high volume production.
With a high attention to details this role will require an engineer from an environment of high tolerance work e.g. automotive.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their CNC Programmer / Setter Turning Hankook
- Must be time served with post qualification experience in a technical machining background
- Ability to program Hankook with Fanuc controls
- Experience of multi axis turning center’s
- Highest standards of H&S and Quality is essential
- Ability to interpret detailed engineering drawings and deliver conforming parts
- Working with various materials including exotic grade alloys
- A detailed understanding of engineering drawing, tooling selection, work holding & cutting strategy is essential
- A good communicator at all levels, with the ability to integrate and support a successful team.
CNC Programmer / Setter Turning Hankook Working Hours: Shift rotation 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Death in service award
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next CNC Programmer / Setter Turning Hankook please click ‘Apply’ now!