New opportunity not to be missed! Established for over 35 years, our client is now one of the North West’s leading & multi award winning engineering, fabrication and machining companies companies, they are looking to recruit an experienced and enthusiastic Project Engineer to join their team based in Darwen. You will receive a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum plus bonus, DOE.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and motivated Project Engineer, who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding engineering firm.
The Project Engineer Role
This is an interesting and varied role, which involves working on some excellent specialist engineering projects, bringing in fantastic careers prospects for the successful candidate.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience needed to become their Project Engineer
- Proven engineering and fabrication knowledge/experience/background
- Ability to read and work from detailed engineering drawings
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise closely with customers
- Ability to work under pressure, both on own initiative and as part of a busy team
- Ability to handle multiple varied projects from order through to completion
- Responsible, conscientious, punctual, highly organized, and self-motivated
- Excellent knowledge of all welding techniques
- CAD qualifications and experience are preferable but not essential for this role, training will be provided where necessary.
Project Engineer Working Hours: Monday – Thurs 8am-5pm. Fri 8am-2pm.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Free car parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Company Pension
- Employee Benefit Loan Scheme
- Health & Wellbeing Cashback Scheme
If you feel you have the skills and experience to become their next Project Engineer please click ‘Apply’ now!