Customer Experience Team Leader
Mon - Fri 9AM - 5:30PM
This is a new permanent opportunity for one of the UK`s largest energy management data providers in a supportive environment, allowing employees to stretch, grow and develop.
My client is seeking a talented, experienced Team Leader to manage a team of 9 agents.
- Leading the Administration Team including managing their overall performance, conducting regular performance reviews and ongoing coaching, development and mentoring
- Implement new processes and develop procedures for improvement of services to ensure consistent delivery and good quality assurance.
- To ensure the team understand and satisfy the customer requirements and exceed expectation
WHAT THEY`RE LOOKING FOR;
- Office management/Leadership Experience
- Track record of process improvement
- Self motivated with skills to motivate others
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suit and Excel
- Creative and initiative to implement changes to constantly seek improvements
PACKAGE / BENEFITS;
- Salary £28,000-£32,000pa DOE
- Company laptop and mobile
- Parking on site
- Investment Scheme
- 25 days annual leave, plus bank holidays
- Private health care scheme
Due to high level of applicants we can`t respond to everyone. If you have not heard within 7 days of your application unfortunately you have not been selected for the next stage.
Please email your CV