Senior Software Engineer
FINTEC recruit is seeking a Senior Software Engineer for our Energy Electronics Design client based in North East Scotland. Offering a highly competitive salary, negotiable up to £60,000 plus bonus and relocation assistance. The successful candidate will be expected to contribute to all phases of the product lifecycle from initial concept through design, development and verification as well as through-life support.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Working with the project teams, in a multi-skilled engineering environment (including mechanical, electronics, and qualification engineers).
- Software safety analysis
- Standard communication protocols including SMbus, IzC, CAN, Ethernet, Modbus desirable
- Coding standards such as MISRA
- Agile development methodologies.
- Application software development using Visual Studio
- Formal methods with focus on design documentation and verification
Strong structured software development skills.
- Minimum 4 years professional experience of the full lifecycle of embedded systems, experience of using C and CASE tools.
- Honours degree in a relevant subject (Masters preferred).
- An understanding of electronics design desirable
- Standard communication protocols including SMBus, I2C, CAN, Ethernet, Modbus
Please click on apply or send your CV directly to our team, check out our website for contact details.
FINTEC recruit specialise in Technical, Engineering, for permanent and contract positions, UK and International.