Quality Manager - Key Account - Crewe
2 days left
- Full Time
Quality Manager - Key Account
Crewe, Cheshire (CW1 6XQ)
We are currently looking to recruit a Quality Manager to be solely dedicated to a major customer.
- Reporting to the Technical Manager
- Managing and maintaining clients quality expectations
- Agreeing QAS Standards
- Reviewing clients micro results
- Managing First Production runs with client
- Liaising and reporting back to client
- Control and prioritise the workload allocation
- Work alongside the Production Team ensuring highest standards are met
- Experience in a similar role required
- Confident with great communication skills
- Food industry experience essential
- Degree in food technology / similar desirable
This is a new role to be working afternoon shifts (2.00pm to 10.30pm) with some flexibility available for the right candidate.
Circa £30,000 pa + benefits.
Apply for Quality Manager - Key Account - Crewe
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly