Financial Sales Executive - Graduate Scheme
As a financial sales executive you will be working for one of the fastest growing financial service companies in the UK. With OTE in your first year of GBP34,000 and fast progression into junior management this is the perfect role for money hungry, driven graduate. With worldwide offices you will have a real opportunity to travel the world as a financial sales executive.
Location: London Salary: GBP23,000-GBP24,500
Start Date: ASAP Full Time/Permanent
- GBP34k 1st year OTE;
- Fast-track career progression opportunities (the first promotion is typically attained within 3-6 months).
- Successful candidates progress quickly through the following roles:-
- Junior Management
- Business Development Executive (with company VW/Audi/BMW provided)
- In addition, our client offers excellent benefits following a successful probationary period such as private healthcare, matched pension and overseas end of year retreats.
Our client offer real career opportunities for a financial sales executive in a fast-growing, friendly firm with an energetic and ambitious team. Our remuneration package is attractive and you will be rewarded on the basis of your personal performance, as well as on the basis of the firms overall achievements. For the right candidate, the extensive growth plans for the UK offer the opportunity to progress extremely quickly in terms of promotion.
Since 2009 we have grown by over 100 team members. Due to our success we have also began our expansion across the UK. We place a huge emphasis on team training and development, and ensure the social dynamic reflects the friendly yet hard-working office environment. Our teams are regularly rewarded with incentives (e.g. iPads, city breaks, spa days, nights out etc.) in addition to an achievable uncapped bonus structure.
- 2:2 Degree level or equivalent in any subject;
- Excellent verbal communication skills;
- You must be confident and articulate, particularly on the telephone;
- The ability to tailor your style to suit a particular opportunity;
- Sales experience is desired but not essential.
- Generating new business opportunities across the UK;
- Working in a complete range of sectors, and understanding the different employment issues they might face;
- Managing of portfolio of 600-800 businesses;
- Opportunity to put forward new ideas to the growing team;
- Speaking to Financial Directors, Managing Directors and HR Directors discussing their business structure;
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to Tom Hardy at Graduate Fasttrack.