- Full Time
At Adsyst Automation Ltd we understand that our continued success is down to our dedicated team, therefore we invest time and effort in each individual; training and assisting with their personal and professional development and helping them build on their strengths.
Adsyst Automation Ltd has been providing complex Control Systems for Process Control, Automation and Telemetry to customers worldwide for more than 29 years.
We approach each project with a fresh outlook and use our knowledge and partnerships to stay a step ahead of the competition, offering the most advanced and cost effective solutions.
With our core skills lying in LV Assemblies, Electrical installation, PLC, SCADA, HMI, MIS, MES, RTU, control system software engineering, data acquisition and bespoke software, our expertise in panel building and electrical installation allow us to offer a partial or more complete package when required.
The Project Engineer will be responsible for the delivery of the project in both technical compliance and quality. Attending meetings with clients to discuss the design there is a requirement for good commercial and communication skills. The ideal candidate will have previous experience in a similar environment and good knowledge of PLC’s, SCADA, HMI, variable speed drives and instrumentation products.
- Writing detailed functional design specifications
- Configuration of system architecture, network connections
- Production and modification of PLC software
- Production and modification of HMI / SCADA software
- Site installation and commissioning (which may involve periods away from home)
- Working with our Electrical teams carrying out installation, modification, retrofit, commissioning and fault diagnosis of control panels and associated panel equipment
Qualifications / Experience / Knowledge Required
- Software OR Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent
- Experience or knowledge of using PLC Software Development (Siemens preferably, Mitsubishi, Allen Bradley beneficial)
- Experience or knowledge of HMI / SCADA Configuration (Wonderware, FTView, Iconics, Fix32, ClearSCADA)
- Ideally have Electrical design knowledge or experience, including EPlan or equivalent software knowledge
- Competitive salary
- Auto enrolment pension scheme
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme (after 1 year)
- Private Health Scheme (after 1 year)
- Childcare vouchers
- Access to Perkbox (https://join.perkbox.co.uk)
- Quarterly social events and team building days
- Free onsite parking
- Generous overtime/ expenses scheme
Full time position – hours 08:30 – 17:15 – Monday to Thursday and until 16:00 on Fridays.
Other positions are available in this office and in other locations. See our website for more information: www.adsyst.co.uk
Apply for Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly