Sales Executive - Amazon Seller Central Expert
Know how to sell on Amazon Seller Central? Know how to build a strong customer base and aggressively drive sales? Are you an experienced sales person who doesn't want to do cold calling any more?
Then why not join a multi-brand skincare, cosmetics & fragrance Ecommerce Company based in Central London (on Oxford Street).
They are currently recruiting for an Amazon Seller Central Expert.
Main responsibilities -
- Selling the companies products using Amazon
- Ensuring that the product pricing is competitive in the market
- Providing reports to the management team on the best selling items each week using Amazon analytics
- Managing customer expectations and dealing with customer queries
- Liaising with suppliers
- Uploading new products to the site/withdrawing discontinued items
- Ensuring keywords, titles, product descriptions and prices for all listings are optimised
- Enhance product titles, descriptions, categorisation and keywords for optimal performance and page rank improvements
- 1+ year's proven experience selling on eBay, Amazon or other marketplaces
- Experience in operating pay-per-click marketing campaigns, including but not limited to, Amazon AMS, Google AdWords, Google Analytics
- Understand the critical importance of user reviews
- Copywriting capability for effective product listing and branding message
- Excellent communication skills and a strong team player
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing online retailer who has an outgoing team and collaborative culture. The right candidate will have the ability to make the role their own and take ownership for the companies brand.
So if you have the necessary skills and experience please click on apply now and send them your CV