Executive Officer (EO)
Would you like the opportunity to work in an exciting and challenging role within the public sector? Easily commutable in the South Yorkshire area, (Sheffield, Barnsley, Rotherham, Doncaster, etc.)
Brook Street are now recruiting Executive Officers for the Home Office, Vulcan House, Sheffield.
Please note: These roles are due to commence in March / April 2018 due to the vetting process.
£8 p/h, rising to £12 after 12 weeks, 37 hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime at enhanced rates. These long-term temporary roles are for an initial period of three months and are anticipated to be extended.
Duties may include:
* Managing and leading a team of AO caseworkers;
* Managing attendance, undertaking regular performance reviews in accordance with Home Office guidance;.
* Endorsing AO caseworker decisions;
* Managing Workflow;
* Ensuring performance targets are met and cases are decided accurately and in line with published guidance and service standards;
* Dealing with complex and high profile cases, monitoring through to conclusion;
* Ensuring that all decisions are made in accordance with policy, immigration rules and other mandatory operational guidance, keeping abreast of all changes and implementing operational change to maximum effect
* Building and maintaining effective relationships with stakeholders including responding to requests for information and advice;
* Ensuring customer expectations are managed through effective communication both written and verbal. Monitoring workflow processes and external mailboxes to support operational delivery
You will be required to undertake security clearance for these roles and it is imperative that you hold a valid passport and be able to provide two proofs of current address and a proof of national insurance.
A minimum of two years administration experience is required or suitable relevant experience, you also must be P. literate within Excel and other Microsoft Office processes.
Registrations for these roles will be held in Sheffield and Doncaster. If you believe you have the relevant skills and want to rise to the challenge of these roles, please apply by sending a CV or call 01302 342378 for further information.