Field Service Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
An Excellent opportunity for an Experienced Field Service Engineer to join a well-established company based Bristol!
This is a Field based role, reporting via telephone, paper work, and review meetings. To carry out planned maintenance, reactive repairs and planned repairs to disabled access equipment in client’s homes/property.
- To plan own programme of work from worksheets/workload.
- To attend site in a timely manner to carry out service checks and repairs to equipment.
- To submit paperwork each week to Head Office.
- To organise and store spare parts.
- Responsible for ensuring 1,2,3,4, above carried out and to discuss any deviation with Service Supervisor or Manager.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience of electro mechanical fault finding and repair.
- GCSE level (minimum) requirement, ideally NVQ 2 or higher in Engineering discipline.
- Dynamic self-starter, presentable, clear communicator (verbal & written).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Electro – mechanical service / fault finding skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative without supervision independently or as part of a team.
- Full UK driving license.
- Good electro-mechanical skills.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary
If you feel that you have the relevant skills/attributes to fulfil this role then please apply now!
Apply for Field Service Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly