Ambulance Care Assistant
Ambulance Care Assistants – Brighton - £7.50 - £8.00 per hour – Full Time Permanent.
Our client has been operating for over 14 years, and within this time have become one of the leading Ambulance & Medical providers, specialising in Event Medical, Patients Transfers and Tour & Film Productions.
They are registered with the Care Quality Commission (CQC), an independent body that regulates independent Ambulance providers. The CQC registration is a requirement for working with the NHS, enabling them to develop their close working relationship with the NHS.
They are looking for Ambulance Care Assistants.
Duties include :-
- Transportation of Non - Emergency patients from hospitals, care homes, own
- Administer basic first aid and oxygen as required during the course of work
- Drive PTS vehicles and cars or assist drivers in transporting patients.
- Place patients on stretchers / in wheelchairs, and assist / load patients
into ambulances, usually with assistance from other attendants
- Assist patients into the vehicle, such as assisting them to stand for a
- Complete all necessary vehicle and journey documentation
- Ensure that the home environment is adequately secured after the departure
of the patient and upon their return
- Ensure the vehicle and associated equipment is in a safe and clean condition
at all times, reporting any defects to the appropriate manager
- Earn and maintain appropriate certifications and medical certificates
- DBS will be paid for by company but will be required.
- No more than 3 points on driving licence.
- Full and part time positions available
If you think you are right for this role then please click the apply button and attach your CV.