Promotions Executive - 12 months fixed term Promotions Executive - 12 months fixed term Job Introduction
With an exciting opportunity to join our promotional team, this is your chance to join of the UK’s largest media publishers, encompassing an award winning portfolio of 5 national titles, 130 regional titles and over 500 digital products.
Trinity Mirror is looking to recruit a Promotions Executive to join our team in Grimsby on a 12 month fixed term contract.
As a Promotions Executive, it will be your responsibility to provide and assist the audience development ambitions of the daily news brands within Trinity Mirror. You will be specifically involved in project management, executive and ongoing reviews of sales actively. You will play a vital role in maintaining and increasing both newspaper sales and revenues using various sales promotions that encourage impulse purchase and reader loyalty.
This will occur via an agreed programme of:
- Pre-planned major promotions
- Locally unique sales opportunities
- Sourcing promotional partners
- A core schedule of reader offers, competitions and initiatives
- Work with the Newspaper Sales Head to agree a calendar of newspaper sales driving activity across the Humber and Lincolnshire region
- To respond quickly to marketplace opportunities and breaking news increasing both newspaper sales and revenues
- To work with the NS head on delivery of mutually beneficial partnerships with local, regional organisations and media groups
- Newspaper sales retention and reader loyalty
- Local delivery of print sales casual acquisition campaigns
The Ideal Candidate
You will have an enthusiastic approach and will be able to use your creativity to develop new ideas. The suitable candidate will have drive and determination to deliver objectives and be able to build positive relationships, communicating clearly with various individuals from different departments. The role requires strong planning and organisation skills to ensure projects are completed on time. If you are a new graduate from Marketing or Digital Media this role would enable you to develop your skills further and experience your first insight into the promotional work of media.
In addition to competitive salaries and a contributory pension scheme, Trinity Mirror Group plc offer a whole host of voluntary flexible benefits. These include a car scheme, holiday purchase, childcare vouchers, cycle scheme, staff discounts, season tickets & parking loans and an employee assistance programme.
We are committed to equal opportunity for all. We may collect relevant data for monitoring as part of our candidate registration process. We will be reviewing applications as they are received so please don't delay in submitting your application.