We have a fantastic opportunity with Health Education England for a Procurement Manager. This role is a temporary assignment for initially 6 months with view to being extended thereafter. Monday to Friday and full time 37 hours a week.
As the Procuement Manager you will support the Senior Procurement Lead in the effective management of the procurement function, including engagement with senior manager on procurement best practice
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS and KNOWLEDGE
* Skills in category management and full end to end procurement lifecycle from identification of need, drafting of tender documentation through to contract award
* Present complex, sensitive or contentious procurement information to large groups or differing stakeholder groups where challenge or resistance may exist eg formal presentations, representation at formal meetings
* Ability to build and maintain a variety of constructive relationships with a broad range of internal and external stakeholders
* Valued and active participant in relevant internal and external procurement working groups/projects, services and initiatives to provide, information and analytical advice and expertise
* Present information and issues, explaining highly complex issues, to a wide range of internal and external stakeholders
* Liaise with other Managers to share procurement best practice and enabling managers to understand the relevance of a procurement process to their business needs
* Able to effectively manage a team and plan and co-ordinate the delivery of a broad range of complex procurement tasks or programmes of work over medium term which would require the formulation of strategic plans and have impact across own department and wider organisation.
* Ability to adjust procurement plans and resources in line with changing events and requirements
To apply either submit your CV via this advert or call Michelle Boylan on 01189 588 990