Fantastic opportunity to work for a local independent company with an established reputation for providing a high quality, accurate service in the fastest possible time.
Do you have good attention to detail and enjoy working on your own imitative? Do you have strong telephone and customer service skills? Are you good at prioritising?
Some of your daily responsibilities include:
- Answering phones and dealing with queries.
- Day to day planning and allocation of operative workload
- Arranging appointments for repairs with the client officers and end users
- Dealing with any follow up works / progress updates following works to the client
- Filing, photocopying and scanning
- Post: Opening and distributing incoming post
- Following up on customer invoices
- General administration
Hours of work - Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm.
If this role is of interest please email your CV