HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver
New opportunity not to be missed! Our client has an exciting opportunity for a HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver based in Coventry. They are offering the successful HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver a salary of £9.18 per hour.
Privately owned for over 35 years, and now one of the UK’s leading & multi award winning Engineering companies, they are looking to recruit an enthusiastic HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver to join their busy and expanding team.
The HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver Role
To be responsible for delivering our customer’s orders in a timely and professional manner.
Key responsibilities as their HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver:
- Delivering and unloading materials from and to multiple locations detailed on delivery notes and route ordering
- Maintaining the vehicle cleanliness
- Completing delivery documentation as required
- Working within Logistics Warehouse team
- Dealing with customers on a daily basis
- Any other duties that may fit into the remit of this role as and when required
- This is not an exhaustive list and may be reviewed at any time to reflect current or changing practices
Knowledge, Skills & Experience needed as our HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver:
- Self-motivated and focused
- Excellent communication skills
- A clean HGV / LGV Class 2 licence
- CPC driving qualification
- Excellent, accident-free driving record
- Flexible and adaptable working approach
- Strong customer facing skills
- The ability to work in a high pressure environment.
- Good team member.
HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver Hours of work: Mon-Thurs 7.30am-4pm, Friday 7.30am- 3pm
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company Pension
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role of HGV / LGV / Class 2 Driver then please click ‘apply’ now! They’d love to hear from you!