Sales and Marketing Assistant
Sales and Marketing Assistant – Full or Part Time - £25k OTE
An independent franchisee of the world’s leading business coaching firm has a unique and exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales and Marketing professional with the opportunity to develop their skills in an exciting and fast-moving environment.
Whilst all candidates will be considered, we feel that this position would suit an experienced Sales and Marketing professional who is looking for a rewarding position and the opportunity to master their craft.
This is a multi-faceted marketing & sales position which will include networking, telemarketing, online marketing and face-to-face meetings with prospects and clients.
- People Focused: outgoing with high energy and an engaging manner
- Practical and Innovative: a mover and a shaker, happy to embrace new concepts
- Efficient, Analytical and Organised: focused through daily action planning and time management, with attention to detail when required
- Target and Goal Oriented: naturally show initiative and outcome focused
- Team Focused: supportive to colleagues and external partners
- Willing to Learn: excited about personal development and working in an inspiring environment
Do you have...
- Excellent phone manner and recent experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Experience in sales and marketing
- A winning attitude
- Maths and English GCSE/ O Levels Grade C or above
- IT Literate, including: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Social media
- Presentation skills
- Must live local to Taunton area
- Must have own transport and be willing to travel in Somerset/Devon area as necessary
- Must be flexible on hours if required
The duties and responsibilities in this position are (with the guidance, support and education of the employer)...
- Promotional/ marketing activities, including writing marketing material
- Online Marketing
- Customer support that may include 1-2-1 meetings
- Attend Business Shows & ActionCOACH Training Events regionally and potentially nationally
- Event management
- General administrative duties
About the Company
ActionCOACH Taunton makes Good Businesses into Great Businesses across the South West, primarily within Somerset and Devon.
We collaborate with other South West based ActionCOACH offices to deliver joint marketing and training for local businesses so some travel with own transport will be expected for successful applicant.
ActionCOACH Taunton has Two directors, one as the senior Business Coach, plus an outsourced social media marketing function. Two further coaches and support staff will be recruited as the company grows over the next few years.
Ambitions: There are exciting and challenging growth plans in place within an expanding market place.
John McCarthy, Action Coach business coach:
- 17 years as a business owner and as a business development director in the corporate sector
- 4 years as an award winning executive coach and business coach.
- 15 years’ experience as a sports coach and military physical fitness instructor
- Creates a highly inspiring and motivating and dynamic work environment.
- Looking for someone who shares the passion and energy to develop local businesses and to help people achieve their personal and business goals.
To apply please attach your CV to the link provided. On receipt of you application we will send an email with further instructions. If you do not see the email in your inbox please check your junk/spam.
We look forward to speaking with you and good luck!