HR Advisor - Eastern Western Motor Group - Broxburn
Eastern Western Motor Group - Broxburn
Up to £28,000 plus company car
The Eastern Western Motor Group, Scotland’s leading, prestige, independent motor retailer currently have an excellent opportunity for an experienced HR professional.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for providing HR support to our Motor & Commercial Vehicle Dealerships and their teams to ensure the effective execution of their business plans.
- Advising your management teams across the full HR spectrum inclusive of all ER (discipline and grievance), engagement, performance, and absence and training initiatives.
- Providing an innovative and evolving HR service with commercial tendencies to the business which enables managers to create a flexible and focused work force which is fit for purpose.
- Working with managers at all levels agree and implement appropriate plans of action for dealing with all people issues. This will include finding creative solutions to ER issues.
- Coaching and developing Line Managers to increase their effectiveness in managing individuals and team performance, identifying future talent, engaging their teams and managing change effectively.
- Championing HR initiatives and working closely with external partners to deliver real “added value” to the business.
- Ensure compliance with relevant HR policies, practices and employment legislation.
Skills, Knowledge and Behavior:
- To be successful in this role you will need to have generalist HR experience within a highly commercial and fast paced environment.
- You will have strong communication, influencing and guidance skills with experience of operating alongside business stakeholders.
- We are looking for candidates who can tailor their approach with confidence in their decision making and the delivery of their objectives.
- You will hold at least your Certificate in HR Practice and be working or aiming to work towards Chartered Membership of the CIPD and have proven experience including, managing disciplinaries, grievance, employee engagement and advising on performance management approaches.
In turn you will have:
•Good standard of written communication and IT Skills
•Experience of managing complex Employee Relations issues
•Proficient administrative skills to ensure that all HR systems are maintained accurately.
•A proven results orientated track record
In addition we offer first class employee benefits scheme such as:
•Employee discount scheme with 1600 high street/online retailers
•Option to staff savings scheme
•Child care vouchers
•Cycle to work scheme
•Excellent discounts on new and used car purchases
•30 days annual leave which increases with length of service
•Family days out
•Company Sick pay
•Staff Intro referral scheme