Vendor & Partner Manager
Good salary + bonus + large company benefits
Field based - Nationwide
You work for us, and well work on your future...
Ricoh is a world leading office solutions provider. We transform businesses with imagination, clarity and vision - and its a well-known fact that the Ricoh workforce champions our pioneering and innovative ways of working. We like to call it: imagine. change. Our teams are embracing change, fostering new ways of working and we have never been more resolute in our mission - "you work for us, and well work for you".
IT plays a key role in enabling organisations to remain competitive, take advantage of new customer channels and adapt to changes in the working environment. Ricohs IT Services aim to alleviate these pressures with our efficient, integrated service offering.
We are now searching for an astute, well motivated Vendor & Partner Manager to bring valuable expertise to our IT Services (ITS) Division. This role is central to the ongoing success of the IT sales function in maximising end to end sales profitability and influencing pipeline management through engagement and commercial control of key channel Vendors and Partners. There will also be the chance to work along the ITS marketing team to support joint vendor and partner activities.
Heres a range of responsibilities for this key role:
- Support the sales team by managing key vendors to ensure delivery of agreed budgets
- Work with vendor and partner programmes to ensure ITS yield optimum discounts on chosen technology
- Ensure full compliance with key partner agreements and gaining support by ITS stakeholders
- Maintain awareness of latest technologies, innovations, trends and alliances and how they fit into the ITS USP
- Identify new service solutions to feed into our ITS sales teams
- Inform and update sales and technical information relevant to Ricoh UKs ITS proposition
- Identify vendor specific promotions, key advantages and renewal data to gain a competitive advantage
- Actively encourage relationships within the Vendor & Partner community and promote Ricoh ITS proposition
- Foster internal/external relationships and manage potential channel conflict with other sales channels
- Take ownership of the deal registration process from creation to collection.
What we are looking for:
- Proven experience within an IT Sales environment
- Target driven with strong influencing, negotiation and decision-making skills
- Confident manner with effective relationship building for customers, internal and 3rd party suppliers and vendors
- Excellent time management, organisational and planning skills
- Effective numeracy skills with strong commercial acumen
- Understanding of the special bid process, supplier portals and web based tools
- IT literate, particularly in Word and Excel.
Do you believe you are the right candidate for this field based role? If so, this is your chance to join Ricohs enterprising team where the opportunities to further your career are endless.
Ricoh have removed the disclosure of convictions box from their application process (ban the box - ) offering equal opportunities to all. For all roles, we will judge each individual on their skills and ability before taking into account their history. However some roles are subject to sensitive and restrictive information and, if successful, you may be required to undertake pre-employment vetting checks which include but are not limited to residency check, credit reference check, financial sanctions check and a DBS Check. Further information on Employment Vetting can be accessed by contacting the Ricoh Resourcing Team.
We are an equal opportunities employer
No agencies please