Software Developer - Graduate Programme
Are you looking to take your first step into your technology career, but not sure where to start? The FDM Graduate Programme could be for you. No matter what you've studied or what your background is, here at FDM we believe that everyone should be given the opportunity to have an amazing career in IT and technology. That's why, in 2016, we launched the careers of over 1,100 graduates. As the UK's leading IT Graduate Employer, FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint working with some of the world's most reputable organisations such as; HSBC, AXA, Save The Children and Virgin Media.
How is the programme structured?
Your journey as a Software Developer will begin at one of FDM's three academies in London, Leeds or Glasgow, where you will receive fully-funded training and the chance to gain industry recognised qualifications, as well as mentoring and support throughout. Our award-winning Graduate Programme provides a wealth of opportunity to gain transferable skills as well as becoming an expert within your field. After successfully completing your training, you will work with one or more of our 180 clients across the UK during the two-year programme.
What will I be doing?
You will be trained on multiple skills required to become a software developer; from analysis and design, integration and deployment, to automation of software systems. You will learn to write, develop and test codes to fix faults and create new systems as well as be able to use a range of languages and work on advanced modules and projects.
What we are looking for:
- Graduates with a degree of 2.2 or above within a Science, Technology, Computing, Engineering, Maths or similar subject.
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines effectively
- Big ambitions to succeed within the IT industry
- Geographically flexible throughout the UK to support our clients
What we offer you:
- Fully-funded industry recognised training and qualifications
- Employability skills training such as Excel, CV writing, interview and presentation techniques
- A foot in the door to some of the world's most reputable organisations
- Mentoring and on-going support throughout your entire FDM journey
- Modern and central training academies
- Social events and networking
Whether you've been studying for a role in the technology industry or not, we have exciting opportunities available for you. We have multiple start dates all year round, so why not make an application today? Click below to apply for the FDM graduate programme or find out more. If successful, you will be able to specify your interest for this particular role at a later point in the application process.
In the meantime, keep up to date with us on social media!