Sol Specialist Manufacture Ltd is a well-established manufacturer based in West Hull, East Yorkshire. Traditionally providing architectural products to the construction industry, specialising in bespoke, small batch manufacture. More recently having branched out to offer a complete design and manufacturing service to installers of retail, commercial and industrial signage.
Full time bookkeeper working with the accounts assistant and receptionist who provides assistance within the accounts department.
Responsibilities and Duties
Daily, Weekly and Monthly Tasks:
- Bank Reconciliation
- Cash Allocation
- Debtors Ledger reconciliation
- Debtors chasing
- Raise Sales orders on Sage
- Raise Sales invoices and credits on sage and update ledgers
- Check wages hours/processed externally & Subcontractors if any.
- Process wages bank payments & Subcontractors
- Bank payments for Pro-formas if any daily, paid timely
- Petty Cash handling/ balancing tin
- Reconcile Purchase ledger with 10 working day post month end
- Prepare suppliers payment runs 1 week prior to month end (suppliers paid on 60days to statement and 30 days to statement).
- Customer Statements to be sent out within 5 days post month end.
- Maintain detailed spreadsheets to support split order sales orders as required.
- Other account ad-hoc tasks as and when required within the department.