Finance Information Systems Manager
Finance Information Systems Manager
HH Associates Ltd has an exciting new opportunity for a Finance Information Systems Manager. Based at our offices in Leatherhead, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following duties:
- Manage a team of three in-house SAP Consultants to deliver BAU and projects.
- Analyse and document operational processes, data sets and applications, in order to ascertain the requirements within Finance;
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, including Finance, IT, External Consultants and various non-finance associates to formulate and produce SDD and TDD documentation, escalate where appropriate, communicate regular updates to ensure implementations are completed coherently;
- Coordinate UAT within test systems, feeding back inefficiencies and identifying potential solutions;
- Coordinate support following systems 'go-live', assisting with troubleshooting and offering solutions;
- Working with finance colleagues to scope & propose options to harmonise recently acquired businesses financial policies, procedures and systems, considering the needs of Finance in conjunction with the needs of the wider business;
- Work with colleagues within Finance, to understand the financial and system controls across HH Global & any proposed or newly acquired businesses;
- Analyse business requirements to extend existing SAP B1 functionality as well as to design solutions, working with suppliers, consultants and developers throughout the stages of data analysis, build, UAT, deployment and transition to technical support following release management and version control principles;
- Produced and maintain system documentation and logs on changes to key systems, providing build notes, system configurations and process documentation, such as user guides, installation and technical recovery guides, configuration maps, etc.;
- Provide BAU support and incident management of all finance systems including administrative tasks such as software licensing and compliance, additions and changes.
- Work with the Finance Project Manager to coordinate the finance project members to implement finance systems, policies & procedures.
The successful applicant will have the following skills and experience:
- Proven track record of successful system integrations and implementations as SAP B1 Systems Manager or as a techno-functional consultant working for SAP Channel Partners.
- Team leader able to delegate BAU and project work who also can empower & develop a team of three in-house SAP Consultants;
- Working knowledge of financial processes;
- Ability to articulate business and technical solutions to stakeholders and users;
- High level of attention to detail with significant emphasis on quality of work;
- Sufficient experience to deal with key stakeholders and ability to prioritise effectively;
- Excellent negotiation and organisational skills;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical colleagues;
- Structured approach but with flexibility to adapt style as required;
- Be comfortable in making decisions and be able to recognise the implications of such decisions across different areas of HH Global.
- Record, track, and document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
- Customer Focused: Goes beyond quality, delivery, reliability and consistency - involves focusing one’s efforts on finding what a customer needs, before the customer themselves are even aware. Using this information and addressing and meeting the requirement.
- Results Focused: Ensuring you are a finisher as well as a starter; it involves measuring and monitoring progress and keeping an eye on the bottom line. It is important that when the change of pace is intense, distractions do not take over, and initiatives started are completed.
- Team Player: Commitment to the organisations’/ departments’ common goal, a focus on what is best for the business rather than suits the individual. It involves communicating, sharing and supporting and it goes much further than meeting others half way, it is about putting effort into building good working relationships, taking the initiative when others are slow and not being put off by negative responses.
- Achievement Drive: Wanting to do the best possible job to improve the performance of the business and the competitive position of HHG in the market place. Always looking for a better way to get things done and puts plans into practice. If improvements can be made, inadequacies will be questioned and actioned.
- Information Seeking: Keen interest, curiosity and desire to know more. This involves more than asking the standard expected questions, it requires pressing for exact information that may be able to be used in the future.
HH Global is an industry-leading organisation and we deliver exceptional standards of service. Our team is our greatest advantage and we offer fantastic opportunities for professional growth and development. We offer competitive salaries, excellent career prospects and we are always looking for enthusiastic and innovative talent, with a desire for a challenging and rewarding career.
HH Global is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Due to the large volume of applications received during our recruitment campaigns, we are unable to respond to all applications directly. Therefore if you have not received a response from us within 4 weeks of submitting your application, please assume your application has not been progressed to the next stage of the recruitment process on this occasion.
Posting date: 19 February 2018
Closing date: 19 March 2018
Salary: £60,000 - £65,000 pa