Learning & Development Manager
EBP has an exciting opportunity for a Learning & Development Manager to join their team based in Lincoln. You will be there on a full time permanent basis (5 days a week) and will receive a salary of £25,000 - £35,000 per annum.
The EBP is a commercially focussed social enterprise that develops the skills of young people. We are proud to support young people across the country, helping them to develop the skills they need to thrive. We work in partnership with a broad range of organisations and partners in order to contribute to key local, regional and national agendas, which benefit education and business.
About our Learning & Development Manager role
As the Learning & Development Manager you will develop and maintain systems and processes to ensure that learning needs are identified, that all learning is planned, implemented, evaluated and shared.
This post will work in conjunction with the Head of People Services and the wider Leadership Team to create a long-term strategic training and development plan.
Key responsibilities of our Learning & Development Manager;
- Lead, develop and evaluate a comprehensive in-house programme to meet the end-to-end training needs of all staff
- Support the development and evaluation of a CPD framework and development programme
- Work with the wider HR team to develop and maintain systems and processes to establish and maintain effective training records
- Establish an ongoing process of review and development of training to best represent business needs and company values
- Analyse and act on information to proactively manage agreed targets, standards, training activity reports and action plans for all learning and development activity
- Report to the Head of People Services via regular reporting and update review meetings to ensure that KPIs, including budgets, are met
Skills and experience required of our Learning & Development Manager;
- 5 years experience in a similar role
- Experience training and developing staff at all levels, with specific experience of coaching managers in line management responsibilities
- Experience of designing and implementing an end-to-end training and development strategy
- Degree calibre individual
- Experience of manging training records and creating reports
- Experienced in the creation of engaging presentation content
- Proven record of effective personnel training and development
- CIPD qualified or accredited
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in a relevant discipline
- Familiar with Cascade HRIS
- Skilled in use of Prezi
- Previous experience working in the youth sector
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Learning & Development Manager then please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The EBP is an Equal Opportunities Employer
Some posts are subject to a Disclosure and Barring Service Check