We have an opportunity for a Stock Administrator who has experience in a similar role to join our busy branch in Huddersfield on a full time, permanent basis. You will receive a competitive hourly rate plus excellent benefits.
Myers Building Supplies has 15 branches throughout Yorkshire and is part of the family owned Myers Group.
In return for your hard work and commitment as our Stock Administrator you will receive a competitive hourly rate/salary in addition to great benefits such as:
- Excellent Holiday Allowance (including your Birthday Off) which increases with length of service.
- Pension Scheme
- Training & Development Programs to help meet your career ambitions
- Childcare Vouchers
- Staff Discounts
- Health Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Death in Service
The Stock Administrator duties and key responsibilities:
- Maintain agreed stock levels at all times through stock replenishment
- Use core operating systems to produce purchase orders
- Procure goods and/or services against an agreed specification, price, lead times, terms and conditions.
- Ensure goods are delivered to the right place at the right time.
To become our Stock Administrator you must have the following skills, experience and attributes:
- IT literate
- Ability to prioritise and work individually or within a team
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Must have an eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be self-motivated, have strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to solve problems at source
Previous experience in a similar role is essential.
If you feel you have all the skills and knowledge required to join our team as a Stock Administrator please click ‘Apply’ today.
Huddersfield is commutable from Bradford, Wakefield, Halifax and surrounding areas.
Unfortunately we can’t respond to all applications so if you haven’t heard from us within 3 weeks of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.