JR Personnel is an employment agency, acting on behalf of a client who has an exciting opportunity for an administrator to support a lively team. The role is pivotal to the business and will suit someone who likes variety and multi-tasking.
• First point of contact for the office for both telephone calls and face to face
• Maintain and update the CRM system
• Produce weekly invoices
• Maintain and develop digital media activity including the Company website, Facebook, weekly blog posts
• Chasing outstanding debts
• Supporting the team in administrative duties including sending out email shots, confirmations, updates etc.
• Good computer skills in particular Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
• Excellent organisational and administration skills
• Enthusiastic and willing attitude
• Self-motivated, confident and focused
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Experience in social media
• Competent user of Microsoft Office
• Good sense of humour and enjoys working in a small team
• Experience in credit control
Due to the number of responses generated we are unable to get back to every applicant. If you have not heard from us within seven days you will not have been successful on this occasion.