Vehicle Parts Advisor
Our client is looking to hire an experienced an competent Car Parts Advisor for their Automotive Site in Daventry.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day running of the Vehicle Parts Department. As well providing the highest level of customer service at all times to ensure repeat sales retention.
- Greet customers at reception and take their order.
- Deal with all parts related telephone enquiries.
- Locate parts/prices and take payment.
- Produce invoices and match invoices.
- Receive and locate stock.
- Produce a goods-in report.
- Order Vehicle Parts.
- Carry out competitor pricing analysis
- Complete parts filing, including invoice sheets, technical information/bulletins.
- Liaise with the other departments over parts order and supply.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of the following:
- Automotive systems (e.g., understanding of basic vehicle layout, function and location of parts)
- Procedures for ordering special order parts or parts with no published part numbers.
- Invoicing and billing processes and procedures.
- Warranty guidelines policies and procedures.
- Computer literacy.
For your hard work, you will be rewarded with working in a great team, nice environment and competitive salary for the locality.
The role will require someone to work full-time Monday to Friday and Saturday on a rota basis as well.
Motor trade experience is essential.
For more information please click APPLY